Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing 8: Share your creations

I like Zoho, it was easy to use and navigate through. It is like using power point, which is useful in making presentations. So, I guess,l we would be able to use this in a library setting when it comes to giving presentations, teaching computer classes, or maybe even training in employees.

I could spend a ton of time on Picture websites, I went to Flicks and made a really cute picture of my littlest baby. I finally figured out how to download it to my blog. It seems that whenever I am downloading any of these fun pictures or designs they are added to the right side of my blog. I would like to add them with to either the left side or add them below my blog but I can't figure out how to do this. So right now the I have pictures at the bottom of my blog which I think are hard to find and you can't tell where to click to bring up the photos. I wish there was a way to be able to move these things around on your blog.

No comments: