Thursday, February 21, 2008

3rd Thing-Learn about RSS

I did not know what RSS was. Turns out it is pretty easy to do and quite a useful tool. I had some trouble at first trying to figure out how to subscribe to certain blogs or websites but once I realized how simple it was I was able to breeze right through the lesson. I even found a super cool "LOST" blog to subscribe to so I can keep up with all the latest information about my favorite TV show.

Really I have been waiting for a tool like this, I have so many websites I visit on a regular basis, it will be so easy to keep track of everything now. I have my degree in Education and I use Bookmarks all the time to try to keep track of all of the really great education sites there are on the web. Using RSS is sort of like using Bookmarks except it lets you know if any new information is posted right away. It is fast, simple and easy.

No comments: