Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4th Thing- Photosharing

Flickr is AWESOME!! I love taking pictures and sharing them so learning about Flickr has been a lot of fun for me. I created my own Flickr account and uploaded some pictures from our library's digital camera to my account. This was very easy to do . The only confusing part of this assignment to me was when we were ask to upload images to our blog, it took me awhile to figure this part of the assignment out. But I was able to upload pictures and create a link to one of my pictures from the Flickr account to my blog. All in all I am pretty proud of myself for being able to figure it all out.

I think our library would benefit greatly by putting pictures on a Flickr account. I did find out out library does have an account but it does have some old pictures on it and none of the new recent events that we have been holding at the Library. Which is to bad because we don't get dressed up in Monkey suits and sing silly songs for nothing. We need people to see all the great things we are doing here and looking at all the great photos we have would be one way to do this.

No comments: