Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

I went to igoggle to make a home page, it was quick and easy. I guess I will have to use for a couple of more days to see if I like it and if it is really necessary to me. I made a countdown for my 29th birthday, that was fun, I would have liked to make a countdown for each one of my pregnancy's, especially Charlie's, since she was born on her due date.

I think the online calendars could be a useful tool for me to use at work. It would be nice to have more room on my desk for other things but my calendar is always in the way, maybe I could actually be more organized using an online calendar. I set up onr through MSN Calendar because I have a hotmail account and it they will send messages and reminders to the people in your contact list.

I do not think the to-do lists would be very helpful to me. I do not really keep lists anyway. I do not like them, Sam I am. I found out very early my lists seem to get longer, not shorter and it seemed depressing, so my philosophy is if I forget to do something it must not have been really important anyway.

No comments: