Friday, April 4, 2008

Thing 9: Online Collaboration

I tried, I tried, I tried! So I tried editing the Declaration of Independence document and failed! However I do understand the concept of it, and did read what other people had contributed to the document. I think I should try it out with some colleagues to see if it really is a time saver. I guess for me attaching documents to an e-mail is not a big deal and I usually do not have problems with it. I also can see how this would be useful to college students who have to work on group projects. I would have used this tool a lot when I was in college because it was always so hard to get group members together at the same time to work on paper. At my current job I do not have many group projects that I work on so I do not know if it would be useful to me but I can see how it would be a helpful to those who work in groups.

No comments: