Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thing 16: Student 2.0 Tools

I am a procrastinator so these might have helped me out in college, but in some cases the only thing that would work for me is the fear of knowing the paper was due in a couple of days. I don't know if I would have listened to some website telling me to do and when to get things done. However I like the outline they get you, the step by step procedure on how to write a paper/presentation. I do think this tool would be helpful to parents though, it is hard to keep track of what your kids are suppose to be doing in school, this way you could have the website e-mail you what the deadlines are for your child's paper and ask them if they have completed it. The people I see using this website are the already super organized students and adults.

No comments: